Valentine's Day Competition T&Cs
HOW TO ENTER
Purchase any product/s from the Neon Goat website neongoat.com.au between the 7th-14th February 2024.
Competition closes Wednesday 14th February at 11.59pm AEDT.
Keep an eye out on Instagram. Winners will be announced via @neongoatskin and notified directly by the Neon Goat Team via email on Thursday the 15th of February.
Instructions on how to enter and prize information forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in any competition is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
The promoter is Neon Goat (ABN: 85190821481 / ACN:657 400 283) of Level 7, 66 Hunter Street, Sydney 2000.
1. Neon Goat standardly conducts one style of competition, game of chance. In the case of game of chance, winners are based on random selection.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years and over only. Employees of the promoter and their immediate families, suppliers, associated companies and agencies are ineligible. Persons under the age of 18 years are not considered adults and therefore are not able to enter. If a winner is discovered to be under 18, they will automatically be disqualified
3. Promotion commences and closes on dates shown (7th-14thFebruary 2024). Only the winner(s) will be notified by email and across Neon Goat socials
Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize.
4. All competition entrants must reside in Australia
5. The promoter reserves the right to, at any time, verify an entry or entrant and disqualify an entrant the Promoter has reason to believe has submitted an entry not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
6. All entries in the competition become the property of the Promoter. The promoter collects personal information from entrants to conduct the competition.
7. Entry in this competition is conditional on provision of the personal information requested.
8. Entries may be entered into a database and the Promoter may use the entrants' names and addresses for future promotional, marketing and publicity in various forms by the Promoter, and the entrant consents to such use.
9. Entrants may direct any request to access their personal information to the Promoter.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the competition without notice.
11. The Promoter is not liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity) or damage (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or inconsequential loss) or personal injury in relation to this competition or the us of, or participation in, the prize.
12. Prizes can only be sent to addresses in Australia
13. These Terms & Conditions will bind this and any future entry by you into a competition on this site and may be updated from time to time